Saturday, January 2, 2010

Who is Schrodinger's Kitten?

HI!

I'm Bliss.

I'm a 33 year old, fat, "alternative" girl that lives in the sack of shit, go-no-where town of Kelowna BC Canada.

I've had a shitty 4 years of my life.
The last 2 being the worst.

It's all caught up with me and I have become MORBIDLY depressed this last year of 2009.

I made a promise to myself in December: Turn my life around.

I made a mini go of it in 2008 when I went raw vegan for 8 months.
Times fell hard and I lost my way.

I'm about to jump back on it again and I'm grabbing life by the balls and getting back on "the horse" as it were.


I've decided to create an area when I will write about my new life.
And everything that encompasses it.

I'm not sure what I am hoping to achieve with this, but at the very least it's a really good creative outlet and that was one of my New Years Resolutions: 8. make art/be more creative

I've never made NY resolutions before but I figured this was a good year to giver.

I'll be making 3 new posts today.

I'll try to update this every day.

Expect lots of pictures.

carpe diem, carpe noctem, carpe vitam

No comments:

Post a Comment