Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 2 of ease in

Today I made delicious berry smoothies all day, and a homemade vegan soup using just water, spices and chopped up veggies (all organic of course):
zucchini
potato
yam
celery
carrot
tomato

I didn't take any pics cuz I was a slacker.
I'll try not to slack anymore.

Sunday is all about the orange juice.

I'm getting really excited!

I kinda got sick of food the last week because of my over indulgence the last 2 months and I'm ready to clean out.

I focus on the end of my cleanse. How I'll look and feel after and what I will hope to achieve:

After my cleanse I want my skin to be radiant!
I want to feel lighter because of all that undigested crap outta my system.
I want to feel healthier.
I want my nails and hair to be shinier and stronger.
I want to be able to change my entire diet back around to mostly raw foods and mostly vegan.
I'm going to continue to have some fish here and there and hopefully wean that out completely after a month or so.
I want to feel more motivated to work out and go jogging.
I want my mood to improve.
I want to feel happier.
I want to feel like my "old blissful self" again.
I want to switch my sleeping schedule around and stop spending so much time sleeping in dream land.
I want to feel more motivated to do hobbies and to visit people.
I want to be free.


there's more I'm sure.

Short blog for today.
SLEEP TIME

NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment