Saturday, January 2, 2010

The master cleanse preparation

Ok so after a good 2 hour meditation I've decided that I'm going to start the Ease in Process today. Instead of dropping right into T.M.C.
http://themastercleanse.org/ease-in/

And then The Master Cleanse on Tuesday.

Today I say goodbye to cooked foods. I'm having my last cooked meal for AT LEAST 2 weeks today.
I'm making eggplant bharta on basmati rice.

I've already had a HUGE, epic salad with organic spring greens, organic tomatoes and organic blackberries.

I'll have another huge salad with dinner.

Tomorrow I will eat one salad, and mostly fruit smoothies and broths all day.

And on Monday it will be the all orange juice.

I've already bought all my supplies for the next week.
With salads, fruit smoothie stuff, orange juice and The Master Cleanse ingredients it all came to about 70 bucks.


Here is my bountiful booty from today's shopping:

Organic lemons, non iodized sea salt, grade B or #2 organic maple syrup and organic cayenne pepper



Orange juice, organic tomatoes and org. bananas buried under organic kale, frozen blueberries and raspberries behind, organic blackberries, garlic (for my eggplant bharta) and organic lemons.



the organic spring mix I shoulda had better photographed in the picture previous. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment