Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 New Years Resolutions.

I've never made New Years Resolutions before. I never understood what the big deal was.

I guess I figured this was a good year to start.

Last year I quit smoking marijuana.
I think that was a REALLY huge hurdle I had to get over.
The year before I went Raw Vegan and I intend to get back on that again this year.

This year I have 10 things I promised myself I would accomplish:


1. get in shape
-push ups and sit ups every day
-walk freya at least 90 minutes a day, working up to jogging.
-start going swimming and think about getting a ymca membership

2. eat better
-cut out meat gradually until I am raw vegan again
-get going on green smoothies every day again
-get that fiber intake up

3. go visiting more
-try to go @ least once a week to someone's house

4. write more e mails and snail mail to people.
-make little art cards like Lorra made for me. (inspired much?)

5. tell my friends more that I love them and care about them
-try to do little things for them that mean lots

6. think positive
-get outta this 2 year depression
-get over that relationship that's been burning a hole in my heart for 2 years.

7. get my ass to either burning man or shambhala or both
-talk to people, research, start accumulating supplies

8. make art/be more creative
-paint
-draw
-wire jewelry
-resin jewelry
-photography
-sew

9. stuff my brain full of "off the grid" knowledge
-research, research, research bitches!!

10. learn to love myself again
-meditate
-get strong
-get healthy
-treat my body right
-think positive
-surround myself with good people and positive vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment