Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 2 of the Master Cleanse

Today is not so hard as yesterday. Not by a long shot.

I'm not nearly as hungry.
I don't think about food as much.

I had a crazy burst of energy today for 4 hours and cleaned my room, redid my iguana room, cleaned my 50 gallon Jack Demsey tank, cleaned the kitchen and took Frey Frey, Loki and Chew for an hour long romp @ the school in the snow.

I don't know if it's my own thing, or because of the cleanse or a little of both, but I've been bringing up memories of the past in my dreams. People and places I've been to or haven't been to but certain past experiences are surrounding it.
Reuniting with past people. Having joyful reunions.
Reconnecting with past foes and becoming friends.
It's really weird.

And then all day today I've been thinking about it all.
Rehashing moments in my life that I wish I could redo.
If I had a Delorian and a Flux Capacitor...............
heh

I'm thinking of people I miss today.
People I wish I could still talk to.
But pride or something won't let me.
In my mind, they've made their choices.
And I don't want to hear about mutual people either.
That would hurt too much.
Not yet anyhow.
I dunno when I'll be ready for that.

Anyways, I just did my salt water flush, so I expect to be on YE OLDE THRONE for about an hour in 15 or so. I best get my book and be ready.

tomorrow, day 3. WOOT.
supposedly if you can get past day 3 you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment